Hotel Villa San Pio is composed of three villas located in the heart of a pleasant Mediterranean garden, a haven of peace and tranquility in Rome! Discover the charm of ancient Roman houses with discreetly Baroque interior decorated with marble floors, murals, paintings, vaulted ceilings, empire style furniture and oriental rugs.
Villa San Pio has 78 rooms with marble bathrooms (some of them with jacuzzi). All are equipped with air conditioning, minibar, safe, satellite TV, Internet connection. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace overlooking the rooftops of Rome, historic palaces and ambassabes, all enhanced by the magical sunsets.
During the summer months, breakfast will be offered in a restricted area of the garden. The very warm welcome from the staff at this romantic hotel (classification guide Gambero Rosso, 2004/2006) will contribute to your wellbeing.
Tourist attractions near Hotel Via San Pio
- Colosseum: This is one of the most iconic landmarks of Rome, a massive amphitheater that was built in the first century AD and could hold up to 80,000 spectators. It was the site of gladiator fights, animal hunts, executions, and other spectacles. You can admire its impressive architecture, explore its underground tunnels, and learn about its history and significance. The Colosseum is about 1.3 km away from Hotel Villa San Pio.
- Trastevere: This is a charming and lively neighborhood that preserves the authentic atmosphere of old Rome. It is full of narrow cobblestone streets, colorful buildings, quaint shops, and cozy restaurants. You can stroll along the river, visit the beautiful churches, such as Santa Maria in Trastevere and San Francesco a Ripa, or enjoy the nightlife at the many bars and pubs. Trastevere is about 0.7 km away from Hotel Villa San Pio.
- Pantheon: This is a stunning temple that was built in the second century AD and is still the largest unreinforced concrete dome in the world. It was dedicated to all the gods of ancient Rome and later converted into a Christian church. You can marvel at its majestic facade, its remarkable dome with an oculus that lets in natural light, and its interior that houses the tombs of several famous Italians, such as Raphael and Victor Emmanuel II. The Pantheon is about 1.9 km away from Hotel Villa San Pio.
- Giardino degli Aranci: This is a lovely garden that offers a panoramic view of Rome from the Aventine Hill. It is named after the orange trees that grow there and create a pleasant scent and shade. You can relax on the benches, admire the fountain, and peek through the keyhole of the nearby Knights of Malta headquarters, which reveals a surprising vista of St. Peter’s Basilica. Giardino degli Aranci is about 350 m (1148 ft) away from Hotel Villa San Pio.
Additional information about Hotel Villa san Pio Rome
- Address: Hotel Villa San Pio – Via Santa Melania 19 – 00153 Rome, Italy
- Phone: +39.06.570057
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.aventinohotels.com/villasanpio/en/